Seven things that you MUST DO while staying at Victoria House. Are you up to the challenge?
- Excite – Snorkel with Sharks and Rays A unique opportunity to swim with the sharks and sting rays at Shark-Ray Alley. You never thought you’d do it: just take a breath and jump in!
- Acquire – A Good Tan or a Grand Slam The Holy Grail of fly fishing: a Bonefish, Permit and Tarpon hook-up – all in one day – is the stuff of dreams, and you could return home with this once-in-a-lifetime accomplishment under your belt. Don’t forget your sunscreen and camera though.
- Admire – The Belizean Barrier Reef The largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere, second only to the Australian Barrier Reef is clearly visible just three-quarters of a mile off our beach. A short ride and you’re in the warm waters and marveling at the fantastical coral formations and it’s colorful inhabitants.
- Savor – The flavors of Belize and Latin America at La Palmilla Restaurant Fresh seafood and produce prepared with local and international flair by Chef Jose and his well seasoned staff. Succulent starters through to decadent desserts will delight your palate daily.
- Indulge – Swedish Massage Shaded by the gentle swaying palms, an hour-long massage session on the beach will leave your body relaxed and your senses invigorated.
- Enjoy - San Pedro Town The cobblestone streets of San Pedro are only a short golf cart ride away. This bustling and colorful ex fishing village offers a wealth of souvenir shopping opportunities, art galleries, restaurants and friendly locals and visitors.
- Relax – That’s what it’s all about…. Soak up the sun at one of our fabulous swimming pools – a cold beverage is yours for the asking and the cool sea rustling the palm leaves will melt away your stress faster than the ice melts in your glass.