Flexible Booking and Cancellation Policy
We know that times are unpredictable, but you would like to start planning your vacation without concern. You deserve the flexibility to be able to change your travel plans. Our Flexible Booking program offers you the option to modify the dates of all existing and new reservations at the same rate and under the same conditions as the original reservation. No penalties for date changes will apply. *
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- A one-night deposit is due at time of booking.
- The final balance will be automatically processed 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests may cancel with a full refund anytime up to 30 days prior to arrival; bookings cancelled under 30 days before arrival are not refundable.
Change Reservations with No Penalty
- Guests may change the dates of any existing or new confirmed reservation to an alternate date within the next 18 months, subject to availability.
- Requests for a Reservation Change must be made prior to 7 days before scheduled arrival (excluding Dec. 20 to Jan. 2 where 15 days notice would be required to reschedule).
- There will be no penalty and no rate change if re-booking in the same Seasonal Rate Period. New dates booked into a higher Seasonal Rate will be without penalty but any rate difference between the original booking and the higher rate class will be due at rebooking.
* Victoria House Resort & Spa reserves the right to change or suspend these policies at any time without prior notice. We urge guests to review the published rates prior to booking or changing to ensure they understand the resort’s Seasonal Rates for each Room Category.
** Our new COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy applies to all existing and future bookings with the exception of bookings that have either (1) already rescheduled or (2) in the process of rescheduling their prior trips that were within the original full penalty period or (3) during peak season.