We accept cash and all major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.
Spa Experience Guide
Enjoy your Belizean Spa Experience
Thank you for choosing the Victoria House Spa on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!
Please see below for information and suggestions to help you receive the maximum benefit and enjoyment from your time with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our spa or the services we offer.
How to make reservations
While we make every effort to accommodate our guests, we highly recommend that you reserve your spa services in advance to ensure that you are not disappointed.
Reservations can be made via phone (+501-226-2067), e-mail ([email protected]), or in person at the spa between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, or front-desk between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
When should I arrive?
For your complete enjoyment, we recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your first visit to familiarize yourself with our facility and enjoy our guest relaxation room or complimentary water or tea service. Please keep in mind that should you arrive late to your scheduled appointment, regrettably we cannot extend your treatment time, in consideration of the next guest. At the same time, you will be charged the full value of your treatment.
Should I shower before receiving treatment?
Wherever possible, we recommend showering before receiving treatment. At Victoria House there is a shower available at the spa.
What clothes should I wear to the spa?
Comfort and practicality should be your two main considerations when deciding your outfit. If you want to travel lightly, consider wearing your bathing suit under your outfit and wear flip flops if the weather allows. Upon arrival, the spa provides plush terry cloth robes for your convenience.
What else should I prepare?
If you have long hair consider tying it back, and if possible, arrive makeup free for your treatment.
What items should I take to the spa?
- Bathing Suit: Your comfort is the most important thing to consider when choosing what to wear underneath your robe. If you plan to make use of the resort’s outdoor showers, a swimsuit or swim trunks might be a good choice. Depending on the treatment, donning comfortable underwear might do.
- Sunscreen: Packing sunscreen is a must if your treatment is outside in the warm sun, or you plan to spend any amount of time outdoors.
- Change of Clothes: If you are visiting the spa in the evening, you may want to bring an appropriate outfit to change into if you plan to dine on site or at a nearby restaurant after a day at the spa (check appropriate dress codes). Or, if making it a day trip, still plan to bring an extra outfit, as changing back into the same clothes after treatment isn’t ideal.
- Gym Clothes: You may also wish to make use of the spa’s fitness center while you’re here. Bringing sportswear or a yoga outfit might be an essential component to your day spa experience.
- A Book or Magazine: Since you won’t be able to make use of your tablet or smartphone in the spa, we recommend bringing some light reading material along to enjoy in the relaxation room before treatment.
What items should I take to the spa?
It is usually best to leave valuable items, such as electronic devices and jewelry, at your villa or room, or keep them with you in the treatment rooms.
Can alcoholic drinks be ordered?
Guests may request an alcoholic beverage from the bar menu such as our hibiscus champagne to sip on while they relax in the lounge, on the spa pier, or in any of our treatment rooms.
Can I bring my smartphone or tablet to the spa?
Respectfully, we request clients turn off cell phones and electronic devices to ensure total relaxation for all.
Eating a light meal before your service is recommended. It is suggested that no alcohol or coffee be consumed prior to your spa experience. Adequate amounts of water should be consumed before and following your treatment. Please stay out of the direct sun and use sunblock following any of our exfoliating treatments.
A brief health history form will be given to you at the time of check-in. Please indicate any medical conditions or disabilities that may be affected by your treatment such as high blood pressure, allergies, heart ailments or pregnancy.
We ask that appointment changes or cancellations be made 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Cancellations within 4 hours of your treatment, and no shows will be charged 100% of the treatment rate.
All prices are in $USD and include all applicable taxes. Gratuity is not included in spa menu pricing, but left to the discretion of our guests.
* All prices are in $USD and include applicable taxes.
* Rates are subject to change – prices will be confirmed at time of booking.
* Please note that cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
Hours of Operation
In-person: Stop by the Victoria House Spa between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM or visit the front desk between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM and we’d be happy to make arrangements for your spa experience.