* Local Flights from San Ignacio to San Pedro or Belize City to San Pedro can be arranged for an additional cost.
Jungle to Sea Package
Experience The Best Of Both Worlds
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve is a luxury boutique hotel set on a vast private property which is reserved exclusively for guest use. The Inn and its twelve cottages are appointed with comforts and amenities that indulge our guests in plush hospitality. Comfortable lounges with stone hearths, mahogany bar room, pool terrace and flourishing gardens create an atmosphere that accommodates our guests’ sense of adventure as well as their comfort and leisure.
Nestled on 7,200 acres in the Southern Maya Mountains of Cayo District, with 90+ miles of hiking and biking trails; a total of 5 major waterfalls, as well as many other spectacular attractions in Western Belize, guests have an endless choice to fill their vacation with memorable experiences.
Here, both nature and guests find sanctuary in the perfect habitat, a land where serenity, beauty and adventure harmonize.
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve
- 4 nights’ Accommodation in Well-Appointed Estate Room (Suite Upgrade Incur Minimal Surcharge)
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners
- Complimentary ‘High Tea’ daily
- Guided Full day Tour of Caracol Maya Ruins with a stop at Rio Frio Cave & Rio On Pools
- Private Waterfall Picnic Lunch with Bubbly
- Spa Treatment (one per person)
- Ground transfers from Belize City/airport to HVI&R to Belize City/airport
- All Taxes Included
- 3 night’s accommodations in a Casita or Plantation room
- Welcome Cocktail
- Full Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Two-Stop Snorkel Trip to Hol Chan Marine Reserve & Shark Ray Alley
- 1 Day Golf Cart Rental
- Ground Transfers from San Pedro Airstrip
- All Taxes and Service Charges Included
7-Night Package Pricing:
Jun.1, 2019 – Dec.21, 2019
|Casita||Starting at $4,602 per couple|
|Plantation Room||Starting at $4,602 per couple|